Air Fryer Easy Crispy Chicken Wings


Bro. 

Perfect wings in 30 minuets. Crispy AF. Healthy AF.

Get a pack of wings, doesn't matter size (My Air Fryer holds 6QT so I get a 2lb pack and do two batches)

Don't have an air fryer yet? Get this one. WE LOVE IT.



What you need:

  1. 2lb chicken wings (I separate my own, but that is up to you)
  2. 1 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
  3. 1 Tbsp Paprika 
  4. 1/2 Tbsp Garlic salt
  5. Ground Black Pepper to taste (I LIKE A LOT)

How to cook the wings:

  1.  Mix together Cayenne, Paprika, Garlic Sat and Black Pepper
  2.  Sepearte wings if you bought whole wings
  3.  Rub down wings with spice mix
  4.  Preheat airfryer to 380F
  5.  Place wings in with non stick tray (or on the rack)
  6. cook for 25 minuets
  7. Shake basket
  8. Increase temperature to 400 for 5 more mins
  9. Toss in your favorite sauce, or eat them naked. Idc. Good wings are good now.






Comments

Post a Comment